UZIN NC 886
Skim and Repair Compound
A rapid setting, quick drying smoothing compound for repair, filling and patching. It can be used on a variety of substrates to repair subfloor imperfections prior to the installation of most floor coverings. Priming is not required for most applications.
- Tile and stone
- New or old cement leveling compounds
- Existing substrates with well-bonded, non water-soluble adhesive residues (including properly prepared cutback adhesive residues)
- Concrete, masonry, wood, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile
- Radiant floor heating systems
- Very fine aggregates - trowel from a true feather edge up to 1/2"
- Quick drying formula - floor coverings may be installed 15-20 minutes
- Extremely smooth surface finish - maximum adhesive coverage
- Versatile product - easily handles most substrate defi ciencies
- CDPH Standard Method, v1.2. compliant (emission testing method for CA specification 01350)
10 lb. (4.5 kg) foil bag
34 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8" (3.15 m² at 3 mm). Actual coverage may vary depending on substrate conditions.
|Color Wet / Dry|
Ready for foot traffic: approx. 15 minutes*
|Item no.||Packsize||Shipping unit|
|77352||10 lb. foil bag|