Uzin Utz North America, Inc. PRIVACY STATEMENT
Uzin Utz North America, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and giving you the most reliable and safe online experience possible. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Uzin Utz North America, Inc. Online web site and governs its data collection and usage. Uzin Utz North America, Inc. and its brands Uzin, Pallmann, and Wolff Tools are collectively referred to in this privacy statement as “UUNA.”
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect:
- through your use of our website
- during your interactions with us as a prospective or active customer.
- during your interactions with us as a prospective or active vendor.
- through other general inquiries we receive (including postal mail, electronic mail,telephone requests, and in person).
Collectively, we refer to the websites, online services, and offline interactions as “services.” This Privacy Statement describes the type of Personal Information we gather, how we use it, how it is shared and how you can access, delete, correct, change, and limit our use of it. If you are asked to submit registration details via our site, you may be requested to agree to additional terms regarding our use of your Personal Information, and those additional terms will apply in that context. Any additional terms will be provided for your review at the time of registration.
Personal Information we collect
To provide our Services, we may collect or you may choose to provide Personal Information that identifies or relates to you as an individual (“Unique Identifiers”) Depending upon the type of relationship you have with UUNA we may collect the Personal Information described in general terms below.
- Contact Information such as name, email address, date of birth, picture, andemergency contact details.
- Other Unique Identifiers such as user/account name, taxpayer identification number,driver’s license number, passport number, and identity card, or other forms ofidentification.
- Financial and Insurance Information such as bank account/credit card number,payment details, insurance policy number, credit scoring information and otherfinancial or tax documentation.
- Commercial Information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained,or considered, other purchasing histories or tendencies, insurance claimant name andcontact information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information through the use of ourwebsites such as browsing history, search history, internet protocol address, cookieidentification number, information regarding consumer’s interaction with a website,and internet postings. For more information please review the Cookies and Other Technologies section.
- Sensory data such as pictures, videos, and sounds.
How and where we collect your Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information through the following:
- Online Services. We collect Personal Information when you interact with our Onlineservices which may include, but are not limited to, searching for flooring products andtools, communicating with us, posting to social media pages, or participating in asurvey.
- Offline Interactions. We collect your Personal Information when you speak with asales representative, attend trade shows or conferences where UUNA. is also inattendance, and/or inquire about our products directly.
- Other Sites and Third Parties.
- Due Diligence. When you provide services to UUNA. as a third-party vendor/contractor,we will collect certain information through our discussions with you, from documentsthat you may deliver to us, and in the ordinary course of our business relationship.
How we use your Personal Information
The Personal Information provided by you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- to process and fulfill orders and requests with respect to our products, services, orother information you seek
- for providing customer service support to our customers
- to promote our new offers, products, and services, or to alert you about product issues
- to analyze the effectiveness of our websites, our marketing endeavors or our servicesand offers
- to send marketing communications from us or third parties which we feel you may beinterested in, based on your consent preferences
- to protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions
- to enforce agreements and legal requirements
- when required by law to respond to legal process or to comply with applicable law
Cookies and other Technologies
We may also collect “Other Data” or “non-Personal Information”, that generally does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. To the extent Other Data reveals your specific identity or relate to an individual, we will treat Other Data as Personal Information. Other Data may include:
Your browser or device. We collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the online services (such as the apps) you are using. We use this data to ensure that the online services function properly.
IP Address. We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address which is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the Internet. Web servers, the main computers that serve up web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. As permitted under applicable law, UUNA collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, gathering and analyzing aggregated information, creating a better experience for users, and auditing the use of our sites. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that your session will be logged, but you remain anonymous to us. We may seek to link your IP address to your identity when we feel it is necessary to protect our sites and other users from harm and to prevent criminal misconduct.
Aggregated Data. We may aggregate data that we collect and this aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user.
Cookies, Pixels, and other similar technologies. We collect certain data from cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and other technologies (“Cookies”) which are pieces of data stored directly on your device or browser and may, in certain jurisdictions, be considered Personal Information. Cookies may be set by us and called first-party Cookies. We also use third-party Cookies for our advertising and marketing efforts, to measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and to compile statistics about usage of the online services.
- Essential Cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. These cookies are essential for website operation, and without these cookies the website would not be able to perform necessary functions.
- Functional Cookies allows us to improve and display additional features on the website. For example: live chats, videos or maps, etc.
- Performance Cookies allows us to collect information about how the website is used in order to improve the website’s effectiveness. Also known as ‘analytical’ cookies, performance cookies track information (e.g. which part of the websites have been visited, what links have been clicked, and if any errors have occurred). Performance cookies are used that popular content is displayed more prominently on the website so users can find the information they are looking for quickly.
- Targeting Cookies allows us to track social media to measure and personalize relevant advertising.
Most browsers are set up to accept Cookies. If you want to change your cookie preferences, you can do so through your browser settings or by updating your Cookie preferences via our cookie banner, where applicable, when you enter any of our websites.
Third Party Advertising Service Providers
We may share your personal and non-Personal Information with third parties for advertising purposes, which may include to serve advertisements across the Internet, it may track your activity and interests over time on our sites and on third party websites you visit and the mobile applications which you use and we also identify the different device(s) you use to access our Sites. Your personal and non-Personal Information may also be collected by the third party companies automatically when you access our website using the technologies outlined above (see “Cookies and Other Technologies”). From the interactions on our website the third-party companies also may possess or obtain information about you: directly with the third-party companies; with other websites, mobile applications, or companies that the third-party companies work with; or from your interactions with advertisements the third-party companies help to display to you. We do not sell information for monetary gain that personally identifies you to businesses for their own marketing purposes.
How and when we share your Personal Information
We may share Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- When we engage third parties to perform services on our behalf such as: sendingmarketing communications, conducting research or surveys, sending postal-mails oremails, processing payments, accounting, auditing and tax services and otherconsulting services.
- When we receive directions from the government, for example to respond to a validcourt order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law, wewould provide your Personal Information in such cases to the relevant governmentalauthorities. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies anyactivities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful.
- When we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights,property, and safety of others and ourselves.
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event.
Your Privacy Preferences and Rights
We provide you with the options, information, and choices below to express your preferences. For more information about rights according to your specific jurisdiction, please see the Location-specific disclosures section below.
Email Consent and Opt-out
Each of our commercial emails contain a link with instructions on how to unsubscribe yourself from our email campaigns. Please note that you may still receive messages that are transactional, such as purchase confirmations, shipping notifications, product recalls, or other administrative communications. Transactional communications will not contain any marketing content.
Cookies and Other Data
For information on your choices related to Cookies and Other Data, please see the Section on Cookies and Other Technologies, above.
Access, Change, or Delete Your Personal Information
You may have the right under applicable privacy laws to request that Uzin Utz North America, Inc. inform you as to whether Personal Information relating to you is being processed. Subject to certain exceptions under applicable privacy laws, you may also have the right to submit a request to access, change, delete, or opt out of certain processing of your Personal Information. If you wish to exercise your rights, email email@example.com for your protection, we will verify your identity before fulfilling certain requests. When permitted by law, we may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to your request.
Securing Personal Information
We take reasonable and commercially acceptable technical and organizational measures to safeguard users' Personal Information. We also limit access to Personal Information to those individuals and organizations who we believe reasonably need to receive such information to provide our services or to do their jobs, and we take precautions we deem reasonable to protect the security of users' Personal Information in accordance with applicable law. To protect your Personal Information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to avoid inappropriate loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration, or disposition.
While we strive to protect your Personal Information and therein your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you disclose online and therefore you must be aware of this risk against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail and you do so at your own risk.
If users have any questions about security, please contact us using the information in the "Contact Information" section.
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the Service to you and to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, subject to any legal obligations which may require or permit a longer retention period. Personal Information associated with your account will generally be kept until it is no longer necessary to provide the Services or until you ask us to delete it or your account is deleted.
Our website privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites or any third-party integrations that may be accessible for your through our website. Our website may contain links to other third parties’ sites operated exclusively by the third parties, including but may not limited to third-party sites. You may be providing your Personal Information directly to the third parties or to us or to both through these sites and integrations. You acknowledge this fact and agree that we are not responsible at any point in time for how those third parties collect or use your information. We request you to read and understand the privacy policies of those other third party sites to learn how they collect and use your Personal Information.
Children’s Privacy/ Minor’s Information
Our Services are not directed at children. We do not collect or maintain information from those we know are under 16. By using any of our Services, you represent that you are not under 16 years of age.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under age 16 may have provided Personal Information through any of our websites, please contact us using the information in the "Contact Information" section.
If we learn that a minor has submitted Personal Information to us, we will take reasonable measure to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except as necessary to protect the safety of a child or as otherwise required or permitted by law). If you become aware that a minor has submitted Personal Information to us, please contact us.
Notice to California Residents
Individuals who reside in California and have provided their Personal Information to us may exercise their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). California residents may exercise the following rights by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-505-4810.
Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose the Personal Information about you that we have collected, used, disclosed, or sold in the last 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we have collected aboutyou.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that PersonalInformation.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- If we disclosed your Personal Information, we will let you know and list thecategories of Personal Information that were disclosed or sold to third partiesfor a business or commercial purpose.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of any Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records as permitted and consistent with applicable law. If any exception applies, we will notify you in ourresponse by identifying such an exception.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against a consumer for exercising any of their privacy rights under the CCPA.
Authorized Agent. Only you, or a person you have authorized with written confirmation to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may, however, make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your child, if they are a minor. However, we do not collect Personal Information of consumers we know are less than 16 years of age.
Notice to the residents of certain US States
Some state laws permit residents who provide us with Personal Information to request certain information regarding our disclosure of such information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not, currently, disclose such information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If we change this policy, we will update this provision and provide instructions on how you may make a request for details.
Updates to the Privacy Statement
The website Privacy Statement may be updated and revised from time to time without notice and will become effective upon posting on our website with the effective date of the change. You agree that the information that we gather now will be subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use. If we are legally permitted to do so, we may also email you to inform such changes, but you should check the website periodically to review any changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com
You may also contact us by postal mail at the following address:
Uzin Utz North America, Inc.
14509 E. 33rd Place, Unit G
Aurora, CO 80011