UZIN CX 20 Powerflex Project Professional Thinset Mortar
Professional polymer-modified 4-in-1 mortar
UZIN CX 20 is a professional quality, Portland cement-based, polymer modified non-sag mortar for the installation of most porcelain, ceramic, quarry, glass, mosaic and natural stone in interior & exterior conditions. UZIN CX 20 can also be used for applications involving uncoupling membranes and UZIN waterproof membranes.
- Porcelain, Ceramic, Quarry, Saltillo, Glass, and most types of stable natural stone
- Over properly prepared concrete, masonry, cement mortar beds and leveling coats
- Over tile industry recommended backerboards
- Over gypsum wallboard (interior)
- Over industry standard plywood (interior, dry conditions)
- Over radiant heated substrates
- Over properly prepared, stable and well bonded ceramic tile, vinyl floorcoverings, cutback adhesive (interior, dry conditions)
- Over UZIN brand surface preparation products and membranes where applicable
- For the installation of tile and uncoupling systems in interior dry conditions only. For exterior applications, see UZIN Balkuslim system.
- For interior and exterior, residential and commercial applications,exceptional freeze-thaw properties
- For use as a skimming or patching mortar for preparing substrate voids and depressions up to 3/16" (5 mm)
- Fine raw materials - Smooth feel & handling
- 1 component - Water additive only, no latex additive required
- Improved workability - Easy remixing and application. Working times favorable for many climates and jobsite conditions.
- Variable water range - Control viscosity to preferred workability
- Industry leading coverage - Smaller bag, easier mobility, less bags to transport
- Outstanding Sag Resistance - Excellent vertical hold properties. Outstanding horizontal positioning and adjustability.
40 lb. (18 kg) paper bag
Minimum 12 months in warm, dry conditions
5.0-5.6 quarts (4.7-5.3L)
available in gray & white
Per 40lb (18 kg) 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm x 6 mm) = 80 – 85 sq. ft (7.5 – 8 m²) 1/4" x 3/8" x 1/4" (6 mm x 10 mm x 6 mm) = 60 – 65 sq. ft (5.5 – 6 m²) 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" (12 mm x 12 mm x 12 mm) = 40 – 45 sq. ft (3.5 – 4 m²)
40 – 95 °F (5 – 30 °C)
2 - 3 hours pot life; 30 minutes open time
|Ready for foot traffic|
walls: 8 hours / floors: 16 hours*
|167684||40 lb. (18 kg) paper bag|
|168633||40 lb. (18 kg) paper bag|