Starnet 2020 Design Awards Held (Virtually)
The Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership group held their annual Design Awards on Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020. This year’s event was held virtually and featured a total of 114 entries. The Design Awards are held in high regards within the Starnet Group by spotlighting the innovative use of flooring in commercial design.
This year UZIN UTZ North America Inc. was featured in 33 of the 114 entries.
GOLD was awarded to two firms featuring UZIN products:
- HJ Martin & Son Inc. (Green Bay, WI) - St Vincent Children’s Hospital Pediatric Emergency Center
- Century Floor Space (Grand Rapids, MI) - St. Stephen Catholic Church
Three firms were awarded BRONZE statues that featured UZIN products:
- Bryan’s Flooring (Oklahoma City, OK) - Positive Tomorrows
- Great Floors (Coeur d’ Alene, ID) - Belmont Elementary School
- Consolidated Carpet (New York, NY) - Opploans
View the photos of the specific projects below.
We congratulate all the winners of the prestigious STARNET DESIGN AWARDs! For a complete list of all nominees and further information on each project visit the STARNET DESIGN AWARD's Gallery.